Monday 25 September 2017

Responding to Feedback

Progress and Feedback

Feedback:

My main feedback area for improvement was focused on the preliminary music video task in which we shot a experimental music video for the song "Believer". I played a very significant role in the production and progression of this project which I did not make as clear on my blog. 

Target:

To amend this I will go back to this post and, firstly, render out the final rendition of the piece before embedding it in my blog. I will then include various screenshots explaining what we wanted to achieve and how I guided the group to doing this. I will have completed this by the end of this week 25/09/2017

Feedback:

My video analysis was an area I was very proud of in my media blog and would like to obtain this success and work flow. In addition I would like to continue to work in the manor I am currently to achieve my maximum potential this year in media studies, adding to my success from last year

Target:

To do this I will continue to meet deadlines and explore the maximum depth I can applying my technical understanding and knowledge to each stage of this year in order to achieve my maximum potential. I would also like to vary my media within my blog throughout the year to help add diversity to my project. 


Target Grade: A*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Q4

Use of digital media and technology to create my final products.