Hello!
Welcome to my blog for A2 media studies 2017-2018. Here I will be logging all my progress and planning towards my final media product at the end of this course. My name is Miles Charlesworth and have a huge passion for film making and cinematography. I run a small production company already and relatively successful YouTube channel. You can find out about all my other media ventures through my website here. I hope you enjoy reading this blog as I will hopefully have made it as interesting to wade through as possible.
Thanks for reading and I urge you to leave a comment to let me know what you think!
Cheers!
These are useful for anyone who likes experimenting with emojis on social media. The freaky emoji collection offers some creative choices that can make TikTok comments and captions look more interesting without making the text complicated or difficult to understand.
ReplyDelete